GM Voices Enhances Film, Television and Animation with Voice Actors in 100+ Languages, ADR, Dubbing and Captioning
As a provider of professionally-recorded voice-overs, audio solutions and multimedia services for over 30 years, GM Voices helps production companies, global brands and creative service providers tell a locally-authentic story in any language market.
Whether you’re looking to localize a film or television show, an animated production, or even a corporate explainer video, our global roster of voice actors, translation professionals and audio experts ensure that any international adaptation of your source material will connect with its audience like the original-language production.
- Voice Recording/Voice Actors in Any Language – We maintain a contracted, in-house talent pool of 900+ voice actors, with our roster and language capabilities constantly growing
- ADR – Leverage our world-class studios and audio engineers to ensure that your dialogue is crisp, clean and professional
- Dubbing – We replace your original audio with international voice-overs that match the pacing and characters of your production
- Captioning – A hands-on service; we translate/localize your scripting and tastefully integrate captions and subtitles to your production
- Localization – Leveraging our global network of language professionals, we help you tell an authentic story for any audience
Watch a Demo Reel of One of Our Recent Projects!
Facilities and Staff
- 18,000 Square-Foot Audio Production Facility – Located just 40 minutes north of the Atlanta airport
- World-Class Recording Studios
- Experienced Team of Audio Engineers, Directors, Editors and Collaborators
For more information on our international post-production, voice-over recording and localization services, or to inquire about custom auditions and voice samples, contact GM Voices today!