From your Phone System to business presentations,
let us help you sound as good as you look.
What percentage of your customer contact
is by phone?
How is their experience?
Selling in Alaska…
how’s your Yupik?
Ours is perfect!
What’s the difference between a contained call
and a live agent?
Don’t forget your A-B-Cs
High quality, low price
Learn why we do it BETTER than anyone else
- » Voice Prompts and Voice Talent
- » Voices for GPS and Telematics
- » Free Asterisk Voice Prompt Sets
- » On-Hold Messaging
- » Voices for Auto Attendant
- » Professional Voicemail Messaging
- » Professional Voice Actors
- » Weekly Sessions Are More Efficient
- » Voice Vocabularies Save You Money
- » VisionClips Close Deals
- » Scripting and Call Flow Design
- » More...
Target your audience in EVERY language
- » Desktop Publishing and Typesetting
- » Video Dubbing Services
- » Neutral Spanish: The North American IVR Standard
- » Translation and Localization Services for Multimedia
- » Establish Local Market Credibility
- » Localization vs. Translation
- » Concatenation Expertise
- » Subtitling And Audio Transcription/Translation
- » More...
Let us give your story MORE impact
TTS Voices that Sound Natural
GM Voices records voice actors live in our studios, but many of our voices are also available in natural-sounding text-to-speech (TTS). Here’s how the “live” and computer-based voice files might sound together on a phone system. Contact us to learn more!
Voice Prompts - Any Language, Any Market
GM Voices humanizes speech technology with natural-sounding, voice actor-based audio solutions. From IVR prompts and voice overs to voicemail messaging, auto attendant, business narration and Voice Branding, we connect companies with their audience in any language, any media and any market.