It Was Great Speaking with You in San Diego!
GM Voices team members Jay, Rachel, and Darrell were excited to catch up with the SOCAP community, and sunny San Diego certainly didn’t disappoint! We had an outstanding experience at the historic Hotel Del Coronado!
The Winners of Our $50 Amazon Gift Cards:
Ann Scott, Yokohama Tire
Sandy Jewell, Newell Brands
As you heard at the conference, GM Voices produces high-quality, professionally-recorded voice prompts, helping SOCAP member organizations deliver an exceptional customer experience in any language (listen to samples!). But this year, we were most excited to bring our partnership with Holdyr to the fore, as we introduced our innovative in-queue media platform!
See How It Works – Watch Our Demo Video!
Deliver an Exceptional Hold Experience
- Callers Choose Their Audio Content – No more boring elevator music. We provide callers with fully-licensed, high-quality audio curated directly by industry experts.
- You Control Your On-Hold Messaging – At any point in the on-hold program, you can barge in with voice messaging curated specifically for the needs and interests of the particular caller.
- Easy to Install and Manage – Compatible with all types of IVR platforms, PBXs, and contact center technologies; we monitor each station’s individual stream to make sure caller have proper functionality.
- Integrated Cloud-Based API – Order and upload custom voice messages and change your program at any time.
- Functionality Your Callers Understand – Just like other music streaming services (Pandora, Spotify), callers can skip songs, pause, or opt in for additional information delivered via SMS.
- Lower Call Center Frustration – Giving the caller control makes the wait much more pleasant. Callers are happier and agents don’t get burned out.
- Verifiable ROI – Your ROI is quickly realized as abandoned calls are reduced. Callers are willing to wait longer with control of their experience.
Get a FREE On-Hold Audit and Future On-Hold Audio Demo
With GM Voices’ Holdyr on-hold solution, we truly feel like “hearing is believing.” Let us document your current on-hold program and then record a functionality demo of how Holdyr would engage callers. This before/after scenario illustrates a true-life customer interaction and is an illuminating resource for the people who need to hear it most – your executives, customer care operation, brand marketers, and technology teams.
Sign Up for a Short Webinar
We’re excited to discuss the possibilities of our combined caller experience solution with you! For more information on what GM Voices and Holdyr can do for your on-hold interactions, contact us today to set up a personalized webinar!